Here are a few of the changes we have made to the ride to keep you safe:
1. Staggered start times. Only a certain number or people can register for each hourly start time. We have implemented this so we can keep participants socially distanced throughout the ride.
2. Masks must be worn during check in/registration or when you are within close proximity to others.
3. Participants are required to stay 6 feet apart during check in/registration and while waiting in line to use the restrooms.
4. Hand sanitizer or washing stations will be provided at all check stops.
5. All porta-potties will be equipped with sanitizing spray for before and after use.
6. All participants will be screened for COVID symptoms prior to participating in the ride and volunteer temperature checks will be conducted.
7. A list of volunteers and participants will be kept on file for contact tracing if needed.
8. Registration will be outside. We are unable to use the inside of the Elementary school due to school closures. Please be prepared to either use a porta-potty or your car if you need to change.
We will have individual snack packs and water bottles this year.
We also have trained CERT volunteers and EMS professionals at every rest stop ready to help if you take a spill on your bike.
Skagit Cycle will also be at La Conner Elementary to help you get your bike tuned up and ready for your ride.